- Train Printables - Train worksheets, tic-tac-toe, visor, theme paper and a puzzle.
- Train Coloring Book - Make your own Train Coloring Book.
- Train Coloring Page
- Train Activity Page - Find the twins
- Jump the Tracks! - early learning game
- Color Tracks - early learning game
- Make a candy engine
First train station opened - January 7, 1830
Where was this station located?
Railroad 1st Crossed the Mississippi River - April 21, 1856
What company owned the train?
Golden Spike Day - May 10, 1869
Golden Spike Day commemorates the completion of the world's first transcontinental railroad where the Central Pacific and Union Pacific Railroads met on May 10, 1869. Where was this?
Northern Pacific Railroad Completion - September 8, 1883
The Gold Spike Ceremony was held at Gold Creek, Montana, on September 8, 1883, marking the completion of the Northern Pacific Railway. The last spike wasn't actually golden, but was the first spike drilled in at Thomsons Junction, Minnesota. The same person drove the spike at Thomsons Junction and at Gold Creek. Who was it?