Teaching Techniques and Resources
By Kathy Ceceri
- Teaching Techniques
- Alternative Learning Resources
- Homeschooling Methods
- How-To and Advice Books
- Teaching Under Special Circumstances
You don't need a teaching degree to help your kids learn at home. Here's some "professional development" just for homeschooling parents.
Alternative Learning Resources
Find out about the different educational opportunities available to homeschoolers.
- Do I Need to Buy a Curriculum?
- Learning Tools To Use Instead Of Textbooks
- 5 Easy Ways to Add Learning to Your Day
Learn about different homeschooling methods and approaches.
- Homeschooling Methods, Explained
- How to Create Your Own Homeschooling Philosophy Statement
- An Eclectic Homeschooling Method
- What is Unschooling?
How-To and Advice Books
Find guides that will help you select the best homeschooling methods and resources for your family.
- Books to Inspire Homeschooling Parents
- Free Range Learning: How Homeschooling Changes Everything
- The Well-Trained Mind, A Guide to Classical Homeschooling
Teaching Under Special Circumstances
Homeschooling, like life, can sometimes be challenging. Find strategies to help you meet your kids' needs and your own, and ways to deal with unusual or stressful circumstances.
- Happier Homeschooling
- Make Homeschooling Work for You
- Preventing Homeschool Burnout
- How to Homeschool Gifted Kids