My daughter, Jessica, made this cute Valentine's Day Wreath to decorate her home for a Homeschool 'Mom's Night Out' Valentine's Day Party. Now she'll have her wreath to enjoy for years to come.
You can make this simple Valentine's Day Wreath with your children to decorate your home for Valentine's Day or for a Valentine's Day Party. Purchase or use supplies on hand. Decorations will vary depending on what you have available at home or at your favorite craft store. Allow your children to use their creativity to create their own unique wreaths.
- Styrofoam wreath
- White satin ribbon, about 1" wide
- White daisy silk flowers
- Pink gerbera daisies
- Various heart decorations
- 1/4" decorative ribbon
- Apply flowers by pushing the stems directly into wreath and applying a little glue.
- Wrap wreath with 1" wide ribbon, overlapping as necessary as you go. Secure the ribbon on reverse with straight pins or tacky glue. (A hot glue gun can be used with adult supervision.)
- Tie 1/4" decorative ribbon in a bow and place on wreath.
- Arrange other decorations as desired and secure with glue.
- When all is arranged to your satisfaction, glue bow and other decorations in place.
- Allow to dry.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!