Sign your children up for the 2007 Spring Science Club provided by your About Homeschooling Guide.
The only cost for the science program is a $.63 stamp to cover postage.
- Sign your children up (K-12 Homeschooled)
- Print out the Science Form
- Children choose a science project, conduct the experiment, recording details on the sheet. (Feel free to attach other papers as necessary.)
- Mail the project sheet(s) along with a $.63 stamp to the address provided on the Science Form.
- If possible, please include step-by-step (original) pictures of the project, any charts, graphs or drawings, and a picture of the student with the project. You can email any digital pictures, just be sure to identify the student and project that they belong to. I will post them on the site and include a special mention in the newsletter.
- Your child will receive a certificate, stickers and a prize in the mail by July 31, 2007.
- Deadline: Postmarked by June 20, 2007.