- Every body continues in its state of rest, or of uniform motion in a straight line, unless it is compelled to change that state by forces impressed upon it.
- The acceleration produced by a particular force acting on a body is directly proportional to the magnitude of the force and inversely proportional to the mass of the body.
- To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction; or, the mutual actions of two bodies upon each other are always equal, and directed to contrary parts.
- Newton's Laws of Motion Printable Pages - Have fun learning about Newton's Laws of Motion with these worksheets and activity pages.
- Newton's Laws - Newton's Laws of Motion are presented in this online physics tutorial complete with animations and questions to check understanding.
- Acceleration - Follow the instructions to fill out the chart and then see if you can write a rule.
- 3 Puck Cluck - An online game of collisions and decisions.
- 3 Ball Football - Now try your skills in the real world.