- Civil War Printable Pages - Have fun learning about the Civil War with these printable pages.
- Civil War Tic-Tac-Toe - Have fun with this printable tic-tac-toe game.
- Civil War Scavenger Hunt - Learn about the Civil War while you do this online scavenger hunt.
- Alice Williamson Diary - Read a diary kept by 16 year old schoolgirl Alice Williamson, age 16, at Gallatin, Tennessee during the Civil War.
- Civil War - The American Civil War was a conflict that pitted the Northern states against the Southern states.
- Civil War Currency - Between 1861 and 1865, the Confederacy issued currency to millions of Southerners, gambling that a Confederate victory would ensure the currency was redeemable. To devalue the Confederate Currency, some Northerners printed Confederate money and circulated it in the South.
- Civil War for Kids - The students in Mrs. Huber's class at Pocantico Hills School in Sleepy Hollow, New York, have been learning about the Civil War. Includes timelines, maps, biographies and activity sheets.
- Civil War Slang - Find out what an "Arkansas Toothpick" is and what it means to "grab a root". List of Civil War slang and the meanings.
- Music of the American Civil War - MIDI files based on The Civil War Songbook: Complete Original Sheet Music for 37 Songs.
- Hardtack Recipe - Learn about the food the soldiers ate, try this recipe and have a soldier's lunch.
- Make a Drum - In the Civil War, many of the young boys not old enough to fight were drummers.
- Make a Civil War Flag - During the Civil War, flags were symbols of home, the nation and one's fellow soldiers. Design your own Civil War flag.
- Gettysburg History Challenge - Take the battlefield historian's twenty question challenge!