- Becoming a U.S. Citizen - When a person from a foreign country wants to become a US citizen, this process is called naturalization.
- Citizenship - Citizens of the U.S. enjoy all of the freedoms, protections, and legal rights which the Constitution promises.
- Do's & Dont's - Do's and Don'ts of good character.
- Responsibilities of Citizens - Every person is expected to obey the laws of the community, state and country in which he or she lives.
- Teaching Citizenships Five Themes - Advocating the five themes of citizenship - honesty, compassion, respect, responsibility, and courage - is not enough.
- The Rights of Citizens - The Bill of Rights guarantee certain freedoms and rights.
- The Six Pillars of Character - Trustworthiness, respect, responsibility, fairness, caring, citizenship - the Six Pillars of Character are ethical values to guide our choices.
- Be a Good Citizen with Miss Rumphius - A study of citizenship through the eyes of author Barbara Cooney's story, Miss Rumphius, and through projects and activities.