Subway Fresh Fit Family All Star Challenge:
To enter the 2011 Subway Sandwich contest, answer the question: "How does your family take steps to be healthy and active?"
Subway Sandwich Contest Deadline:
The Subway Sandwich contest begins January 14, 2011, 12:00 a.m. EST and all entries must be received by June 30, 2011, 11:59 p.m. EDT.
Who Can Participate in the Subway Sandwich Contest:
The Subway Sandwich writing contest is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington DC who are currently over the age of 18 and are the parent and/or legal guardian of at least one child enrolled in grades Pre-K - 8 in a public, accredited private or home school in compliance with the laws of the student's primary state of residence during the Contest entry period.
Subway Sandwich Contest Rules:
- No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Your child must be in Grade Pre-K – 8
- Parents can submit only one entry per household, regardless of method of entry
- Entry must be original work and cannot contain previously published and/or copyrighted material
How to Enter the Subway Sandwich contest:
To enter, visit the Subway Fresh Fit Family All Star Challenge Website and submit your answer to the question along with your name, age, address, daytime phone number, e-mail address, your child's name and grade level.
You can also mail your submission with the information above to:
SUBWAY FRESH FIT® Family
c/o Scholastic Inc.
P.O. Box 711
New York 10013
Resources to help with your submission: Subway Random Acts of Fitness for Kids
Prizes for the Subway Sandwich Contest:
- One Grand Prize Winner: $5,000 worth of athletic equipment for their child's school or community organization, Scholastic Gift Basket, Subway Card, Story published online and in the Scholastic Parent & Child magazine.
- 6 Runners Up receive: Scholastic Gift Basket, Subway Sandwich Card.