In response to Gromit's question, forum members share their creative ways of teaching different math topics:
- Creative Ideas for Teaching Money
- Creative Ideas for Teaching Time
- Fractions are Fun!
- Area and Perimeter
"Do math on a chalk board or white board. Do it with them and watch what they do wrong, then help them with the parts that they were struggling with. Make it fun with rhyming." - Amanda
Submit your creative math ideas and tips:
- Share your ideas: Teaching Money
- Share your ideas: Teaching Time
- Share your ideas: Teaching Fractions
- Share your ideas: Teaching Area and Perimeter
Feel free to send tips for other math topics, I will add them here too.