The Bottom Line
This book provides the answer to the dilemma homeschoolers face when it comes to teaching physical education at home.
- Games and activities for 2 to 4 players
- Easy to understand diagrams
- 167 games and activities!
- Sample games: Basketball Games - Got Ya, Five Passes, Knock Out
- Football Games - Fake & Shake, 49'er Football, Triple Action Football
- Soccer Games - Soccer Pirate, Target Soccer, Soccer Horse
- Softball Games - Pickle, Softball 21, Cricket Ball
- Racket & Net Games - Keep It Up, No Net Badminton, Newcomb Doubles
- Recreational Sport Games - Frisbee Bowling, Soccer Golf, Outside Billiards
- Playground Games - Handball, Triangular Keep Away, King Square
- More P.E. Games with a Homeschool Twist! - Octopus, Trees, Gotcha
- Fitness-Building Games - Crab Grab, Push-Up Tag, Rope Jousting
- Rope Jumping Activities - Pendulum Jump, Run Through, Bird Jumps
Guide Review - The Ultimate Homeschool Physical Education Game Book
Guy Bailey's Homeschool Physical Education book is the best resource I have seen to help homeschoolers meet the P.E. requirement without expensive equipment or large playing areas. It will help develop the skills necessary for a variety of sports and fitness activities. The fun and easy-to-use games and activities are designed to help homeschooling families teach their children fitness, movement and sports skills. Each activity includes easy-to-understand instructions, number of players, suggested age level, equipment needed and illustrations. The games are for 2-4 participants, perfect for the homeschooling family. The games are also adaptable for larger groups, making it a great resource for homeschool groups to use in a group setting.