I like the fact that it comes in a standard 3-ring-binder, because I can remove the sections that I'm not using and add forms and sections that I already use and like. The freedom to personalize the organizer is very beneficial. I've added my budget information and bill paying checklist.
There are instructions on how to use each section of the binder. Refills are available for $22.50 and includes all the sheets that aren't intended to be used as masters and copied.
What you will find in the organizer:
A Monthly & Weekly Calendar - Specialized to the need of the Mother at home. It can be started at any time of any year. Using the annual calendar provided, you fill in the months and days. There is an area in each Month's Calendar for the following:
- Grocery lists
- Errands Lists
- Letters to write
- Home projects to tackle monthly
- Topics to research at the library
- Things to do list for each week
- Personal Health goals
- Blank Note pages for each month
- Weekly personal and business calls list
- Prayer lists
- Weekend plans
- Email to send
- Monthly read aloud goals
- Special memories to give to the family each month
- Child training goals for each month and so much more
A School Planner - This is for the teacher at home. There is room enough for notes on 10 subjects. Seven days of the week are on this Lesson Planner for those who may teach occasionally while traveling on weekends. The forms are masters and must be copied as needed.
- a yearly attendance roster
- annual unit study planner
- books needed list
- daily lesson sheets
- weekly assignment sheets
- copy work assignment sheet
- convention shopping list
- poetry, musician and artist study sheets
- Seasonal yard maintenance Charts
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual Home Chore charts with suggestions on how to better manage the maintenance of your home.
- "Pile-Up Lists" - This is a place you can list those things that never seem to get done.
- Husband and Wife Honey-Do Lists
- It also includes an area to keep all those bright ideas for each season.
- Packing list
- Dad's daily organizer (to be copied as needed)
Meal Planning Organizer - Suggestions are included to help make meal planning more enjoyable and efficient.
- A One month Menu Planning Grid
- Weekly Meal Plan Charts
- A Master Grocery List
- As well as a Bulk Cooking Day Organizer
- Hospitality goals page
- Holiday or"Company coming" planners
- Small and large group events planners
- Baby and Bridal shower organizers
- Shower shopping lists
- A personal goals page
- Ongoing Wish Lists for family members
- Christmas planner
- Family clothing information
- As well as an area to record your personal reflections each month throughout the
Bible Reading Plan
- A brief description of each book of the Bible written by a Pastor to encourage you to want to delve further into the study of God's Word.
- Also included is a chart to record your reading throughout the year for each book of the Bible.
- Forms to maintain all the health facts about ourselves and our spouses
- Forms to maintain all the health facts about our children (up to 10)
- Also there are Special
Notations sheets to write all those things you would like to add
to your children's baby book or special keepsake.
Frequently called numbers, Email Addresses, and Web Addresses
- This is a place to keep all those numbers we need when we are away from home.
- Also includes several blank note pages.
Note: This organizer was written by a Christian author. The Bible section can easily be removed from the binder; however, there are scriptures printed throughout the pages. If this is offensive to you, then you probably won't like this organizer.
Purchase this organizer from the publisher, Kunker Hill Publications.