On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me... Seven Swans a-Swimming,
Six Geese a-Laying,
Five Golden Rings,
Four Calling Birds,
Three French Hens,
and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.
December 20th marks the 7th day of Christmas in the song. It marks 5 days until Christmas in the countdown, and it's also Games Day. Print the coloring page for the 7th day of Christmas and add to your 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Book.
The online game featured in the Advent Calendar for today is a Snow Line. This game is fun and challenging. How far can you get?
Parenting and Family Guide Sites
- The Twelve Days of Finals by Jackie Burrell, About Young Adults
- The Twelve Days of Baby Products by Heather Corley, About Baby Products
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Preparations by Carrie Craft, About Adoption & Foster Care
- The Twelve Days of Christmas for Babies by Jennifer White, About Baby's First Year
- The Twelve Days of Christmas for Kids by Katherine Lee, About Child Parenting
- The Twelve Days of Christmas Printable Tags by Sherri Osborn, About Family Crafts
- The Twelve Days of Kindness by Jennifer Wolf, About Single Parents
Guide Sites from Other Channels
- The Twelve Flea Market Finds by Leah French, About Flea Markets and Yard Sales
- The Twelve Christmas Decorations by Lisa Hallett Taylor, About Pool & Patio
- The Twelve Trees and Shrubs of Christmas by Vanessa Richins, About Trees and Shrubs
- The Twelve Fishy Sightings by Shirlie Sharpe, About Freshwater Aquariums
Remember to check back tomorrow to find out what goodies await you on day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas, About.com style!